Pee-Wee League. . .
FC Man United’s Pee-Wee league is a unique opportunity for younger players to begin to develop their soccer skills in a fun, safe, game oriented environment. It is an eight week program where players train once a week and play games on Sundays. Our Pee-Wee league will help your child improve their motor skills, ball skills and self-confidence using fun-packed, small sided games. Our Pee-Wee league is the ideal way for players ages 5-8yr old to enhance the progress they are making playing developmental soccer, and is the natural way for players to begin the transition into our club program. FC Man United is leading the way in player development at all ages and our Pee-Wee league is no different based on our unique age appropriate training curriculum that develops players in a comfortable and age suited environment.
The Details. . .
- Season Duration: May 7, 2014 - July 15th, 2014 (10 week program)
- Practices Day/Location/Time: Wednesdays / Suzanne Park / 625 Suzanne Rd, Walnut, CA 91789
- Game Day/Location/Time: Sundays / Suzanne Park / 5:30PM-6:30PM
- Coaching Staff: FC Man United professional trainers, Local college players and FC Man United player volunteers for each practice and game.
- End of Season: Individual awards and team pizza party.
Age Groups, Uniforms and Cost. . .
- Ages: 5-8yrs old Boys/Girls (ages 5, 6, 7 and 8) - If your child is going to turn 5 during the season, they can still register and play.
- Cost: $150
- Uniforms: All uniforms orders are handled through Azteca Soccer (3580 W temple ave, Pomona Ca 91768).
- Contact: FC Man United Youth Director Marco Polo with questions- (909) 465-3219 or firstname.lastname@example.org.