FC Man United’s Pee-Wee league is a unique opportunity for younger players to begin to develop their soccer skills in a fun, safe, game oriented environment. It is an eight week program where players train once a week and play games on Sundays. Our Pee-Wee league will help your child improve their motor skills, ball skills and self-confidence using fun-packed, small sided games. Our Pee-Wee league is the ideal way for players ages 5 - 8yr old to enhance the progress they are making playing developmental soccer, and is the natural way for players to begin the transition into our club program. FC Man United is leading the way in player development at all ages and our Pee-Wee league is no different based on our unique age appropriate training curriculum that develops players in a comfortable and age suited environment. Fill out my online form.
The Details. . .
- FIRST PRACTICE IS Wednesday, October 9 AT 5:30PM.
- Practices Day: Wednesdays- First practice is October 9, 2013.
- Practice Time: 5:30PM – 6:30PM.
- Season Ends: NOVEMBER
- Games: Games begin on Sunday OCTOBER 13th
- Game Times: Sundays between 10am-11am (Schedules for season will be posted prior to first weekend of games).
- Practice and Game Location: WALNUT RANCH PARK OR SUZANNE MIDDLE SCHOOL.
- FC Man United professional trainers and FC Man United player volunteer coaches for each practice and game.
- Individual award at the end of the season.
Age Groups, Uniforms and Cost. . .
- Ages- 5-8yrs old Boys/Girls (ages 5, 6, 7 and 8) - If your child is going to turn 5 during the season, they can still register and play.
- Uniforms- $25 for a FC Man United Jersey.
- Cost -$150 plus $25 uniform cost (if needed), paid on the first night of practice. ($20 discount for a second sibling) ***Uniform needed only if NEW to program***
- Contact - Please email Marco Polo, FC Man United Youth Director with questions- email@example.com.
Fill out my online form.